Our web Hosting Capabilities: Our servers are dedicated servers for Soft Click and are located in
The Planet data center (Texas USA). The Planet provides world-class web hosting capabilities and are considered:
- Number one privately held server hosting provider in the world (second only to publicly held IBM)
- Fourth largest hosting provider of web sites (2.8 million)
- Serving more than 22,000 businesses worldwide
- Six wholly owned and managed state-of-the-art data centers containing more than 40,000 servers.
- Fully redundant Network Operations Center capabilities from two cities, 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring
- One of the industry’s fastest, most robust networks (100 gigabits/sec)
Our servers are also protected with Cisco firewalls for maximum security protection. With our different web hosting plan you will get full hosting technical support for as long as you are hosting your web site with us Web Management Services:
It’s amazing how many websites are built simply because some executive told somebody to do it without telling them what the site should achieve. And no, it is not an acceptable reason that “everybody else is doing it.” Granted, these days, you need a website simply to be considered a professionally run organization (not being on the Web is like not having a fax machine: people think you are a fly-by-night). Thus, it is OK to make a “business-card site” with a small amount of corporate image building, directions to your various facilities, and the annual report and other investor information. However, doing so is not the most effective use of the Web, and a site along these lines should only be built as a result of an explicit decision not to invest in active use of the Web for business.
Most companies should start their web design project by finding out ways in which they can provide true customer value on their site. Give users benefits from spending time on your site, allow them to do business with you, and their money will follow.
Soft Click will allocate a team of people who will be responsible for ensuring that your website achieves its strategic aims. It does this through:
- measuring achievement against overall aims and objectives set by the organization
- effective website operation
- effective content provision
This team will consist of people with a mix of publication, web and project management skills.