What is E-Marketing? e-marketing means using digital technologies to help market your products
or services. These technologies (the Internet, cell phones and PDAs) are a valuable and cost-effective complementing to traditional marketing methods whatever the size of your company or your business model.
Benefits of e-Marketing:
- Global reach
- Having a website helps you reach anyone in the world. This allows you to open new markets and compete globally with only a small investment.
- Lower cost
- A properly planned and effectively targeted e-marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Traceable & measurable results
- The most powerful feature of e-marketing is that you can easily obtain detailed information about customers’ responses to your e-marketing activities and this allows you to assess the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Building customer relations: The easy and fast communications with the customer help provide him with added values and get his feedback and hence achieve customer retention.
Our e-Marketing Tools:
- Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing traffic to the website from search engines through acting to boost its ranking in search results.
- Online Advertising
Paid advertising on search engines and selective websites allows getting high traffic with high conversion rate.
- Social Media Optimization
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is utilizing the power of social media (blogs, forums and social networks) to market products and services.
- E-mail Marketing
Direct communication with customers through emails and newsletters enables you to inform them about your promotions and special offers and lets you get their response immediately as well.
- Web Analytic
Periodic analysis of website visits helps measure the efficiency of the website in achieving your goals and informs you about the required modifications for maximizing your online presence and ROI.